How to find a Small Group using MyVC
- Log into MyVC. If you don't have a MyVC log-in click the "sign up" link to get a log-in.)
- Click on the Groups area on the left side of the screen.
- To find a group that is perfect for you click the "Advanced Search" tab. From here you can choose to see a certain type of group, or even search for a group close to where you live. Type in your home address in the location field, then choose a type of group if that is important to you (for example you could choose a women's group or a married group in the 'type" field"). Down the page you can select a meeting day or time if that is important to you. Once you have set the parameters as you want them click the search button.
- Look through the search results for a small group that you may want to join. Click on the group you want to join.
- From this page you can either contact the group leader (do this particularly if you have any questions) or click the join button to request to join the group.
Many groups are limited in size so please contact the small group leader (or use the join group button) to make sure the group isn't full.