God’s Greatest Desire Is to Be With Us!
- Exodus 29:44-45 (NAS) 44“I will consecrate the tent of meeting and the altar; I will also consecrate Aaron and his sons to minister as priests to Me. 45I will dwell among the sons of Israel and will be their God.’
- Exodus 40:34 (NAS) Then the cloud covered the tent of meeting, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
- Psalm 139:7-8 (NAS) 7Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? 8If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.
- John 1:14 (NAS) And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
- John 14:23 (NAS) Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.’
- Revelation 21:22 (NAS) I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
- Revelation 22:3 (NAS) There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him.
- Matthew 28:20b (NAS) “And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.’
“To Be With God in Ordinary Moments, in Everyday Places, All the Time.’
Your Number 1 Goal for Tomorrow: Be With Jesus!
- Genesis 1:5 (NAS) God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.
- Psalm 127:2 (NAS) It is vain for you to rise up early, to retire late, to eat the bread of painful labors; for He gives to His beloved even in his sleep.
- “Sleep is God’s invention for giving us the health He cannot get into us while we are awake.’ (George MacDonald)
- Ephesians 4:26-27 (NAS) 26BE ANGRY, AND YET DO NOT SIN; do not let the sun go down on your anger, 27and do not give the devil an opportunity.
- “For Christians, the beginning of the day should not be haunted by the various kinds of concerns they face during the day. The Lord stands above the new day, and all worry, and all anxiety flee before Him. Therefore, in the early morning hours of the day, may our many thoughts and our many idle words be silent, and may the first word and the first thought belong to the One to whom our whole life belongs.’ (Dietrich Bonhoeffer)
- Ephesians 5:26 (NAS) So that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word.
- Ecclesiastes 9:7a (NAS) Go then, eat your bread in happiness and drink your wine with a cheerful heart.
- Matthew 4:4 (NAS) But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘MAN SHALL NOT LIVE ON BREAD ALONE, BUT ON EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.’’
- Romans 8:38-39 (NIV) 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
For Many People, the Single Greatest Enemy They Have in Walking With God Is Their Pace of Life!
- Luke 6:33 (NAS) “If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.’
- Matthew 25:42-45 (NLT) 42“‘For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink. 43I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’ 44Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’ 45And he will answer, ‘I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.’’
Thank God for All the Places He Was With You!