Back to School Giveaway
It’s that time of the year again.
We'll be giving away hundreds of packed backpacks at our annual BACK TO SCHOOL GIVEAWAY
So many families are unable to purchase school supplies because of the cost - if that's you - join us.
- When: SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2016 at 8 AM
- Where: Lineup in the VCNP Courtyard
- What: For school age children Kindergarten to 12th Grade.
- Additional Info:
- We recommend you arrive early! When the supplies run out, the event is over. It usually ends in 2-3 hours.
- To receive supplies both YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN MUST BE PRESENT AND IN LINE, no exceptions.
There is no preregistration.
Looking for a volunteer opportunity? We would like to invite you to share the joy in becoming a Back to School Volunteer!
There are lots of different areas for you to choose from:
- Door & Room Monitors: (direct families where they need to go or what they need to do)
- Spanish Translators: (needed in all areas)
- Backpack Booths: (hand out backpacks to the families)
- Backpack Organizers: (refill backpack booths with backpacks)
- Outside Line Ticket Distributors: (hand out tickets for pre-counted backpacks to families in line)
- Outside Line Management: (field questions and distribute water to the families waiting in line)
- Prayer Area Workers: (you will be available to pray for any needs that a family may have)
- Hairstylists: (bring your own equipment)
- Volunteer Refreshments: (donate food or drink for the volunteers)
- Backpacks (15", 17" & 19")
- School supplies: 1" Binders & Spiral Notebooks
Donations can be dropped off in the Lobby of the Main Auditorium before and after services the weekend of July 2 & 3 and 9 & 10