Vineyard Community Charities (VCC)
Help support Vineyard Community Charities (our Compassion Ministry) with a tax credit donation.
Vineyard Community Charities (VCC) is a qualified charitable organization with the state of Arizona. This means you can give a gift that will help support families or individuals in need. Your gift of a tax credit contribution will help purchase food for the Vineyard Community Charities food bank, help the elderly and poor with home repairs and much more.
Arizona's Charitable Organization tax credit law allows individual taxpayers a tax credit of $400 or up to $800 as a married couple filing jointly.
- In return, the donor receives a dollar-for-dollar reduction on their Arizona state tax return. The amount will be deducted from any tax liablity but cannot exceed the total due to Arizona.
- (Example: If a single person gave $400 to a qualified charity but their tax liability for the year was only $125 then the single person could apply $125 of the credit to their tax liability and may carryover $75 of the unused credit to the next year. Note: If the $125 had already been paid then it would be refunded.)
The deadline to make a contribution for the 2017 tax year is Sunday, December 31.
- Contributions for the 2017 tax year can be made...
- online at vccharities.org/
- or mailed to Vineyard Community Charities, 6250 W Peoria Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85302
VCC supports the following:
- Food and Clothing Bank, which is open six times per week
- Helping Hands Ministry, which helps the poor and elderly with home repairs
- Prison Ministry
- Thanksgiving Food Basket Giveaway, which provides full turkey meals to over 1,000 families
- Angel Tree, provides Christmas presents to children that have a parent incarcerated
- Feeding the Homeless and His Hands & Feet Ministry. who reach out to hundreds of homeless men and women with food, clothing and hygiene items
We hope you will consider adding a tax credit contribution to the top of your list.
For more information please call 623.934.4000 or contact your financial advisor about how you can take advantage of this incentive. This credit can be taken in addition to the school tax credit.