Volunteering At The Food And Clothing Bank.
This is a very special ministry in that people at any stage of their walk with Christ can volunteer. We need individuals with all types of skills and abilities.
To serve one time on a Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday is as easy as calling or e-mailing Paul. He will explain the details of volunteering and get you scheduled if you so desire.
For more information:
Email Paul VanDerNaalt
Call Paul at 623.934.4000
Can children help at the food and clothing bank?
Children ages 8-13 years old, accompanied with an adult may assist in bagging food and clothing at any of our outreaches. 14 years old or older may serve without adult accompaniment.
There are various positions where you may serve. Training is available for all positions.
- Bagging Food: A volunteer in this area will select food and bag it while our guests are being interviewed.
- Food Runner: A volunteer in this area will help serve our guests by taking the food and clothing out to their cars.
- Clothing Area: A volunteer in this area will direct and assist people in the clothing closet and ensure that the area is also running smoothly.
- Computer Entry: A volunteer in this area will enter the application information into the Food and Clothing Bank computer.
- Interviewer: A volunteer in this area will interview the clients. A good listener and a desire to pray for others is very important.