Preschool Story Time
What is it?
Come join us for a time of stories, fun, crafts and one-on-one with your preschoolers this summer. We will have an engaging morning discovering important lessons for life and learning biblical principles through silly characters and giggly wiggly stories.
Come share precious moments together with your preschooler.
What are the dates?
All of the Story Times are on a Wednesday. July: 6, 13, 20, 27
When and where is Story Time?
10 – 11 AM in VK 115(Enter through playground gate off of 63rd Ave)
- Preschool only (3 years old - kindergarten)
- Just you and your preschooler. We will provide the supplies needed.
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult. This is not a drop-off event. This story time is set up for one-on-one interaction between parents (or accompanying adult) and their preschooler.
- Yes, we would like to be able to know how many are planning to attend so we can prepare accordingly. To register click here! Or pick up a brochure in the Vineyard Kids entrance, fill out the registration card and place it in the wire basket at the Information Center or at the Kid Check counter.
- No, you can sign up for any or all of the story times sessions.
- silly stories
Contact Margie Baldwin