Married Small Groups
Married Small Groups are starting NOW! Check out the small group page on the website.
A good marriage happens on purpose
If you are like most people there is simply not enough time in a day to accomplish everything on your list. Between the responsibilities of raising a family, building your career and keeping up with a busy schedule, nurturing your marriage can quickly fall to the bottom of your priority list.
That's where we come in! Marriage Ministry at VCNP is designed to help you prioritize your marriage relationship. We believe that marriage matters to God and so it matters to us. We are here to provide you with various opportunities to help you enrich, strengthen and grow your marriage!
Marriage Date Night
- Friday, August 25 -- Featuring Author/Speaker Shawnti Feldhahn and Comedian David Dean
Date Night Out at the Movies
- Thursday, March 9 -- The Shack at Harkins Park West
Marriage Connection 2015
- Friday, August 21 - Duty & Delight
- Friday, March 6 - “Life Together” Marriage connection featuring Don & Renee Worcester
Marriage Conference 2014
- Friday, August 22 - Creating an Intimate Marriage
Join us as we explore biblical principles for marriage. Look for registration information in the bulletin. You may register through the Communication Card in your bulletin. Registration is recommended but not required, we'd love to have you anytime!
- Maximize Your Marriage Class
Getting Married at Vineyard Church North Phoenix
Are you thinking about getting married? Here is the information needed to get married at VCNP
For more information:
Email Jim Hummel
Call Jim H. at 623.934.4000