Interested in Becoming a Small Group Leader?
Qualifications for becoming a small group leader:
- Spiritually Maturing Christian Character
- Member of VCNP
- Completed the Ministry Training 1 and Small Group Leader Training Classes
- Consistent Saturday or Sunday service attendance
- Faithful tithing record (10% of income to VCNP)
- Current or past involvement in a VCNP group
- I commit to maintain an intimate, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- I commit to follow the vision, values and leadership of VCNP.
- I commit to provide front-line pastoral care to all the members in my group.
- I commit to faithfully give a tithe (10%) of my income to VCNP (I give my permission to the Small Group Pastor to check my giving records).
- I commit to developing a future small group leader and mentoring them through the Intern Program.
- I commit to multiplying my small group by releasing new leaders and group members.
This class will give you the information needed to start a group. To find out when the next training class is offered click on one of the following links.
- New Small Group Leader Training Class - Glendale Campus
- New Small Group Leader Training Class - NW Peoria Campus
This is a mentorship program designed to help an up and coming future leader be better equipped with the skills needed to lead a small group. To become an intern, contact your small group leader.