Here at Vineyard Kids, we believe that learning about God should be the most fun a child can have!
Our program offers great drama, exciting songs and engaging activities that help kids learn Bible truths that are age-appropriate, interactive and relevant to the world they live in.
It is our hope that we can partner with you from the very beginning. We want to be your biggest fans, your strongest supporters and your trusted guides as you raise your child to know what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
We invite you to come and experience for yourself our commitment to working with each family to build a strong spiritual foundation for each child.
Vineyard Kids is open 20 minutes before each service to accomodate dropping off your children.
- Saturday - 4:40 PM
- Sunday - 8:55 AM
- Sunday - 10:40 AM
- Every 2nd Sunday of the month - Vineyard Kids Volunteer Orientation
- 5th Grade Lockin
- Preschool Story Time
- Here at the Vineyard, we encourage and support families with special needs so that each member of the family can actively engage in our church community. Please take a look at our Special Friends page for more information.
Infant/Toddler & Preschool
Here at First Look, the goal of our program is to communicate our 3 core truths to children from birth through 5 years. In addition, we aim to empower parents to establish a spiritual rhythm at home. Our lessons are fun and interactive to help keep young minds engaged.
Click here to read the Parent Information Handbook for Birth- 2 Years or pick up a hard copy in Vineyard Kids lobby.
Click here to read the Parent Information Handbook for Preschool or pick up a hard copy in Vineyard Kids lobby.
For more information:
- Email: Marc Ruff-Kid Check Coordinator
- Email: Nikki Quaid-Saturday Infant/Toddler/Preschool Coordinator
- Email: Jenny Hernandez-Infant/Toddler Coordinator
- Email: Margie Baldwin-Preschool Coordinator
Kindergarten through 5th Grade
Here at the VK Factory, we are looking to create a strong foundation of faith for children to build on for years to come. That's why our program is streamlined to focus on three core truths that are tied into a monthly core virtue. Character is what counts in life, and it's character that will get us through the challenges in life, even for a child.
Click here to read the Parent Information Handbook for Elementary Program K-5th or pick up a hard copy in Vineyard Kids lobby.
For more information:
- Studio252 - an online community for parents and children to explore. There is a small subscription fee per month, but we have found the material to be well worth the minimal cost.
- Parent Cue App (IOS Devices)
- Parent Cue App (Android Devices)
- Orange Parents - this is a great site for all of you blog addicts.
- Are you looking to join Children's Ministry? We have a wide variety of positions for you to choose from! To get started, please CLICK HERE!
- Please stop by this link to get to know our Children's Staff!