Singalong Tour: Phil Wickham with Bryan & Katie Torwalt and Mark Brock
- November 12 @ 7 PM (Doors open at 6 PM)
- Vineyard Church North Phoenix (Main Auditorium)
- Group 10+: $15, for groups of 10 or more
- Student: $15, must show ID at the door
- General Admission: $20
- Early Entry: $30, doors open 5:45 PM
- Worship Leader Pass: $45, includes preferred seating in a reserved section and pre-event worship and songwriting discussion with Phil Wickham, Bryan & Katie Torwalt, and Mark Brock (Doors open at 4:45 PM. Discussion begins at 5 PM)
VCNP has a limited number of general admission tickets at $15 per ticket so don't wait to purchase.
All other tickets can be purchased through transparentproductions.com.
The Singalong Tour wants to get back to the heart of worship–community coming together to praise God. The heart behind this tour is to create a raw and open space for people to come together and worship God, without any inhibitions or fanfare. Phil Wickham is, at his core, a humble and sincere artist who writes songs and worships God using the medium of music. It is with that brush that he paints images of a loving and creative God across the canvases of listeners’ hearts and minds. The evidence of this gift has been apparent on all five of his critically acclaimed efforts: Phil Wickham (2006), Cannons (2007), Heaven & Earth (2009), Response (2011), The Ascension (2013), and Children of God (2016). Bryan and Katie Torwalt of Jesus Culture, authored one of the biggest worship anthems of this decade, “Holy Spirit,” a staple in worship sets around the world. Their second album, Kingdom Come, is full of dynamic songs of faith and praise. The latest offering from Bryan and Katie, “Champion”, conveys a message of the victory we have in Jesus, even in the midst of hardship, and points us towards holding on to the promises of God in our lives as believers. Join them for a night of worship in its truest form–stripped down, simple, and raw.