Banner Children's Healthmobile
Begins Tuesday, October 17, 2017
- Who will this clinic serve?
- Children and Youth, birth through high school
- When is the clinic open?
- Every Tuesday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Do I need to make an appointment?
- We HIGHLY recommend making an appointment, although walk-ins are OK too. By making an appointment, you will learn everything you need to know prior to coming to the clinic, and it can potentially save you wait-time once you arrive. To make an appointment, call (480) 412-6344. A bilingual scheduler will be available to assist you.
- What does it cost?
- The office visit is free for uninsured Children and Youth. If you have health insurance, be sure to discuss this when you make the appointment.
- Where is the clinic located?
- The Banner Children’s HealthMobile is parked next to the Vineyard Compassion Building which is located on southeast corner of the Vineyard Church North Phoenix campus at 6250 W. Peoria Ave., Glendale, AZ 85302.
- Who will take care of me?
- Banner Health medical professionals will provide all of the care.
- What types of services will be provided?
- Sick visits and follow-up care
- Well-child exams
- Sports and camp physicals
- Health education
- Referral to appropriate specialty care (cost of specialty services are not covered by this clinic)
- Where can I learn more about Banner’s Community Clinics?
For more information regarding Banner Health’s Community Clinics and Banner Children’s HealthMobile, visit www.BannerChildrens.com/CommunityClinics.