This full time role includes receptionist, data and reports, and other administrative support to the Office Manager, pastoral staff, and church office.
- Follower of Jesus and a member of Vineyard Church North Phoenix
- Aptitude for and familiarity with computer tasking and office equipment
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and provide information to community members, co-workers, and vendors in written and spoken language in a friendly, positive manner
- Type at least 40 wpm
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Friendly, people-oriented, poised, organized
- Sensitive to deadlines, urgent matters, and confidential information
- Willing and cooperative spirit, servant attitude, sensitive to pastoral staff and ministry needs
- Receptionist activities (i.e. answer phones, greet walk-ins, make outbound calls and pray with individuals in person, on the phone, and electronically)
- Locate, provide and maintain lists of community resources to assist community needs
- Maintain database: update frequently to maintain current information; interface with word processing for merging of correspondence, lists, and reports
- Process member/attendee demographic changes, weekly input/update communication, prayer requests, and maintain process queues. Follow up with incorrect addresses from returned mail
- Prepare and review reports that are distributed to staff
- Provide administrative tasks in the form of word processing, forms design, mid-level desktop publishing, and manual publication. Completing assigned work requests on time
- Prepare mailings of letters, cards, by hand-folding, stuffing, and postage-meter stamping
- Proofread materials (printer’s proofs or other written or printed material), identify and mark errors
- Prepare and print various color materials such as event signage, brochures, cards, nametags, etc.
- Fold/bind materials using a folding machine for various bulk-material such as brochures, cards, letters, and booklets
- Cut using a commercial cutter or paper trimmer
- Create/design/type low-end to medium graphics and word-processing documents such as signs, nametags, flyers, lists, and cards
- Maintain and troubleshoot office equipment (copier, folding machine, cutter, laminator) for the basic smooth running of operations. Call for tech maintenance when necessary. Inform office manager of equipment or tech support issues and concerns beyond basic maintenance.
- Laminate signs, name badges, and cards
- Photocopy and fax various materials as needed
- Maintain breakroom (stock supplies, maintain order and cleanliness)
More detailed job descriptions and applications are available in the Information Center, church office, or by emailing Bridget Davis at BDavis@vcfnp.com.